Pages

October 26, 2012

Inspiring Spaces


Every Friday  I hope to bring you some of my favorite inspiring pieces I've come across during the week.  I say "hope to" as I'm a busy mom and may not always have the time.  Super Mom - yes, Super Mom with a lot of spare time, no.

Here are some of my favorites I stumbled across this week.  I hope they inspire you to do at least one change in your home this weekend.




I love the big, white, fluffy comforter on this bed.  It invites me to curl up into it.



 I love, love, LOVE these floors.  A perfect combination of old and new is showcased with the wood floors and crisp white of the room.  Great design includes attention to little details.  The molding on the backside of each step in the staircase proves no detail is too small.



Here the octagon shape in the bookcase is carried through into the floor design. 
I love the boldness of the color as it defines a tiny corner that could otherwise be overlooked.




Those tiles ROCK.


Thank you for taking the time to enjoy what has inspired me this week.  A good rule to remember - even though something may not be your style you can always pull something from it that you do like; whether it be color, shape or the way something is laid out.

Take what inspires and go DO.

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment